Date: February 7th, 2020. Expiry Date: March 6th, 2020
SALES PROPOSAL FOR: Dr Robert Phelps, ref no ZP361/AK
Thank you for taking the time to discuss your requirements with us. We believe PathHub would be a great fit to help you start-up, manage and grow your new private practice pathology business.
Our mission is to provide you with a high quality, reliable and secure solution tailored specifically to meet your business requirements, backed by our top notch amazing support, to ensure we sustain a longterm successful relationship. With PathHub on your side, you can feel secure that you have made the right choice and that we have your back!
As you will be joining us in the initial stages of the PathHub software launch to the US, Iskander and I would like to provide the menu of PathHub Matrix Widgets at a discounted rate, and without extra charge for the add on options such as the 2nd opinion expert consults, billing and the integrated ICD10, CTP and Efficiency Short Codes, which are usually $500 or more a month per each Matrix Widget.
Once you accept this Sales Proposal, I will send you the contractual Service Provisions Agreement (SPA), which incorporates: the Business Associates Agreement for HIPAA Clients, the associated Account Restrictions Agreement for HIPAA clients and the Master Services Agreement.
Direct: +1 (805) 294 2986
Proposal for Dr Robert Phelps
|PathHub Pro Subscription Service||Standard / Month||Discounted / Month|
|HIPAA/HITECH Server hosting & backups||$1700||$1000|
|24/7 Server support||$400||$250|
|IT Support (9am-5pm EST)||$400||$250|
|PathHub Pro 1 professional license||$2500||$1500|
|Total per month||$5000||$3000|
|PathHub Matrix Widgets included|
|Pathologist Diagnostic Reporting|
|2nd Expert Opinion Collaborator (Glass Slide Only)- Standard price $500/month, included in price|
|Education & Interesting Case Library|
|ICD10, CTP & Efficiency Short Codes - Standard price $700/month, included in price|
|Billing (subject to receiving pricing list) - Standard price $700/month, included in price|
|Management Performance Tools|
|Server & Data Support 9am - 11pm EST, 7 days, and 24/7 for Emergency Mission Critical|
|IT Support 9am - 5pm EST, Mon - Fri, and 24/7 for Emergency Mission Critical|
|Data Backups, 7 days daily onsite, and 30 days offsite|
|1 Pathologist License|
|2 Secretarial or Admin Licenses|
|15 Clinician (Client) Licenses|
|15 000 Reported Cases License|
|5 Expert 2nd Opinion Licenses|
PathHub Pro is ideal for private practice clinicians and pathologists, providing a complete solution mini digital LIMS with access to a ready built plug 'n' play system facilitating sample processing and reporting. Convenient anytime-anywhere login for all authorized collaborators, with robust security protocols and fast data flow.
We have removed all barriers to uptake, with a simple and honest approach to meet your needs.
- Online subscription based access
- Multi-Factor-Authenticated access levels
- Create secretarial or admin support staff users
- Optimizing work flow efficiency
- Facilitating faster turn around times
- End-2-end case visibility
- Intuitive ease of use, with user friendly screens
- Facilitates expert 2nd opinion work
- API & device Integration Interfacing
- Multi device access, phone, iPad, desktop
- Proven, robust & tested
- Request form scan and book to laboratory
- Pathologist diagnostic reporting
- Digital slide viewer
- Cancer Tumor Board management scheduler
- 2nd opinion & peer network collaborator
- Education & interesting case library
- ICD10, CTP & efficiency template short codes
- Integrated Billing
- Management performance tools
Building Trust, & Remaining Compliant
For PathHub client data security and integrity is a top level priority, along with fast data process and retrieval times. In summary all our client's data is hosted with:
- Secure 24/7 managed US data centers
- Federal Healthcare Audit Compliance
- HIPAA, HITECH, SOX
- Private hosted environment & multi layer firewalls
- End-2-end data encryption
- Backups; 24 hr & 30 day
- Redundancy & Recovery Mitigation
- Multi-tier access authentication
- SSL & SSAE 18 Certification
- Business Associate Agreement
- ISO 9000 Certification
PathHub has multiple layers of protection, including encryption in transit between company servers and client’s devices, and at rest on servers, providing a reliable and stable infrastructure. Mandatory compliance with HIPAA, HITECH and Sarbanes-Oxley both for PathHub and its associates, whilst standards such as the ISO 9000 are an assurance that systems and procedures are in place for effective process management.
- Yearly internal HIPAA Review
- Yearly external HIPAA review
- Yearly internal risk analysis
- Yearly risk analysis of all the services provisions
- Yearly risk analysis of vendors and partners
- Yearly penetration tests
- Weekly external and internal network and vulnerability scans of all servers
- Frequent external vulnerability scans of data centers by two different vendors
- Continuous internal staff training on security and HIPAA
- HVAC N+1 redundant
- Redundant UPS Power
- Multiple onsite generators that can run indefinitely
- Redundant Internet Backbone Carriers
- 9 separate carriers are used to ensure multiple redundancies of information flow to/from the datacenter
- Every fiber carrier has separate points of entry in the datacenter to protect against complex service failures
- No single point of failure
- 100% Network Uptime SLA
- Fully managing the hardware infrastructure and servers
- Configuration of firewall and load balancer rules
- Scheduling and performing upgrades and hardware maintenance
- Updates to: Operating System proprietary and Application software
- Automated server health monitoring to detect and remediate common problems that may arise on a server, such as a denial of service attack, perceived abuse, etc.
- Port checking to monitor server and application uptime and to alert on issues
- Providing historical reports of bandwidth usage and server load
- Restores from backup as they fall under your contract
- Replacement of any failed hardware
- Rebuilding the system from backup in the case of complete failure
- Rebuilding RAID arrays in the case of disk failure
PathHub software support
Our IT team are available 9am - 5pm EST Mon - Fri, with additional emergency mission critical cover 24/7. Support is via ticket, email and phone. We may need to conference call and request screen access to resolve certain issues.
PathHub client support
Your nominated Business Executive is available to discuss any concerns or non technical IT queries, during normal working hours. Fast response is achieved with an initial email, however you will be provided with a direct line telephone number also.
We fully train and support you throughout your time with us on any aspects you require. Initial training will be via your Business Executive, and thereafter you will have access to the training library and IT training support personnel. The software is very intuitive, and we do not expect much training to be necessary after the initial Go-Live Training Schedule is complete.
Onboarding Process & Go-Live
Once the Service Provision Agreement is signed and the initial payments made for first monthly payment, your Order will be passed to the technical team who will create your account, with your agreed access levels to the PathHub Matrix Widgets, and they will authorize the secondary user account licenses for admin, secretarial and client or collaborator access. As soon as account has been set-up as per your Order, you will be provided access credentials and will be able to schedule training sessions.
Your Business Executive will keep you informed of progress against target Go-Live date.
Service Provision Agreement (SPA)
|Business Associates Agreement - A contract between a HIPAA covered entity and a vendor used by that covered entity.|
|Account Restrictions Agreement - Restrictions and guidance to ensure the security and privacy of all Electronic Protected Health Information.|
|Master Service Agreement - Standard contractual agreement for the service provision and fulfillment of Order from client.|